<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Filing for disability? Consider this.... 

Am on a new disability Facebook page, mostly to offer advice. Have found some useful articles there such as this one, which is on a great website:

Social Security Disability: Eight Reasons You May Be Denied Benefits

Have once again gotten my browser all clogged up with articles I've been meaning to post, so I'd better start tidying things up. Finally did get all my vacation photos edited as well as the ones I took of my nephew's birthday. Have also been busy reading a friend's book, typing up a master list of the household DVD collection (it has gotten so large I no longer remember what I do and do not have), and doing yet another round of physical therapy and acupuncture.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?