<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bark if you like Halloween! 

Stumbled across this while reading an article someone had sent me. Check out the whole slide show - I like the turkey, the sailor, and Mr. T.

Tompkins Square's Annual Halloween Dog Parade

In other news, I got most of the way through editing the photos I took of the 2012 Sculpture Walk, but then Dan showed me a Photoshop trick to brighten subjects that are in shadow without washing out portions of the photo that are in full sunlight. It made most of the sculptures look so much better that I ended up re-editing three-quarters of them. I've gotten very little else done on the computer lately, so expect several posts containing articles that have been piling up.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?