<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 16, 2012

And for what are YOU grateful? 

Another great post by Toni Bernhard. It's getting to be that time of year where we should stop and count our blessings:

What I'm REALLY Thankful for This Thanksgiving!

Aside from the obvious things in my life like a wonderful husband, food to eat and a roof over my head, I have a few others to list:

1. Turner Classic Movies! I have literally watched hundreds of films from this channel since I got a DVR in 2008 to record them on. The movies air unedited and commercial-free 24 hours a day. Some of them are newly restored and/or not available on DVD.

2. I have managed to keep my sense of humor even though I feel like garbage every single day. And Dan has kept his despite having a wife who feels like garbage every single day.

3. Music, all kinds. I have over 6300 songs on iTunes right now, which means I could listen to it for 17 straight days without repeating anything. I also have 40 channels on my TV which play music. I change the channel every day so I don't get stuck in any one genre. Today, it was rap, but another day it could be big band, or metal, or country oldies, or contemporary Christian, or blues, or pop hits, or alternative, or classic rock, or even show tunes.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?