<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 24, 2012

All I need to know about Christmas I learned from Santa Claus 

These are the words printed on a sweatshirt I gave to my mother for Christmas in 1994. She passed away in 1997, but when I was cleaning out her house, I found the sweatshirt and kept it. I wear it every year. Here is the full text:

All I need to know about Christmas I learned from Santa Claus
- Believe in magic
- People love you when you're jolly
- Everybody loves surprises
- The more you give, the more you get
- You can never have too many toys
- There is a little child in each of us
- If you're going to pout, you better watch out
- A few extra pounds keep you warm in the winter
- Wear red and get noticed
- It's a wonderful life

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?