<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 24, 2013

What are YOU eating? 

Okay, I'm going for the gross-out. Found this article on a fibromyalgia Facebook page:

The 11 Scariest Things in Your Food

As much as I complain about the restrictions of my medically-necessary diet, at least I know it contains minimal amounts of the ingredients described in the article. Aspartame gives me migraines, and as of Christmas Eve 2011, I seem to be sensitive to something in store brand Neopolitan ice cream (hence my voluntary ban on foods with zero nutritional value). My diet certainly isn't perfect as it contains daily Boost (all chemicals, but necessary when I can't eat solid food) and various condiments, but even if I were cured tomorrow, I definitely wouldn't go back to what I used to eat before I got sick.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?