<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Eureka! 

Can't remember which fibromyalgia Facebook page I got this from, but it was written by one of the members. Most of us with chronic illness have heard this at least once:

I found the cure!

I have lost track of how many "cures" I've been promised, from noni juice to guaifenisen to colon cleanses to green foods to raw foods to a plethora of exotic supplements that have never been researched. And now thanks to TV advertisements, doctors as well as non-medical folks are convinced I can be cured by Lyrica, Savella or Cymbalta. Been there, already tried them or medications of a similar type - NO cure. What I've been able to accomplish is small increments of improvement with a combination of prescription medication, commonplace supplements, some alternative medicine and common sense.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?