<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 30, 2013

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.... 

Sorry about the title. I heard "Free Will" by Rush on the radio yesterday, heh heh. Here is another great Toni Bernhard article:

More: Tough Choices You Face When Chronically Ill or in Pain

I have to place strict limits on how much time I can spend out of the house. It would be nice to just go out and complete all my errands and doctor appointments in a single day to get it over with and free up more time on other days, but what happens is I wear myself out so badly that my "free" time is then consumed by recovering from the errands. In the end, limiting myself to one excursion per day, including my water therapy class, is the wiser choice because then I have recovery time each day. Sometimes this backfires, though, because I also need a couple of days a week where I don't leave the house at all in order to save up energy for the next errand or appointment.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?