<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 09, 2013

An exercise in futility? 

Have had this sitting on my browser for months. It came from one of the various fibromyalgia Facebook pages:

Owning Your Emotions: 4 Ways to Deal with People Who Don’t Care About Your Medical Conditions

I was reminded of this tonight. Being on a rather limited but medically necessary diet, it is particularly frustrating when a restaurant screws up my order on the rare occasions I get to eat out. Tonight, they had something on my plate that wasn't safe for me to eat, and because it was touching the other foods, they had to start my order over from scratch. I don't get to do the salad bar or bread or other appetizers, so I had to sit around and watch everyone else eat for quite a while; mine showed up just about the time the others were finishing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?