<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I want patience, right now..... 

Another Toni Bernhard article. I am finally caught up now on all the stuff that had piled up on my browser:

Impatient? Why and How to Practice Patience

This is something I need to be reminded of on pretty much a daily basis, heh heh. Most of my impatient episodes occur when my pain level is higher than usual, like when I have been cooking but something goes wrong and all I can think about is how much I want to sit down and not deal with it. Or when people wander in front of me on the highway going much slower than me, very common in Sioux Falls. Of course, it would probably help if I wasn't constantly running late and stressed about that already.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?