<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 25, 2013

It gets on your nerves..... 

Have had this sitting on my browser for a few weeks. Got the link from a fibromyalgia Facebook page:

Nerve damage and fibromyalgia

I don't find this so very surprising, except maybe that it took so long for someone to take the possibility of neuropathy seriously enough to do a study on it. It can be difficult to determine, with all the myriad pains that are part of fibromyalgia, which are measurable and treatable and which do not actually stem from damage to the body. I have mild neuropathy, but when I had the nerve conduction studies done I had been told to expect that they would come back totally normal. The neurologists were genuinely puzzled by the results.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?