<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Why weed may not be so wacky after all.... 

Here is a technical but extremely well-researched article courtesy of a fibromyalgia Facebook page. It is worth wading through:

 Role of the Cannabinoid System in Pain Control and Therapeutic Implications for the Management of Acute and Chronic Pain Episodes

I sincerely wish I lived in a state where medicinal marijuana was legal so I could find out if it would help me. Having neuropathy, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, migraines AND daily nausea due to gastroparesis, I would be a good candidate to at least try the stuff. I wouldn't want to smoke it as I have lung problems, but I'm intrigued by the oral spray. However, I'm pretty sure South Dakota won't allow it during my lifetime.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?