<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 02, 2013

Inspiration for the Day, December 2, 2013: 

Oh Please, Oh Please

My bunion aches, my shoulder's lame,
My eyes are dry and tired.
My get up and go got up and went,
If the boss walks in, I may be fired.
Oh golly, oh gosh, oh gee, oh my,
Will this day never end?
Aaaahhh...aaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Home at last.
The sink is piled with dishes high,
The house is all a-scramble,
With jacket here, shoes over there,
And newspapers all a-shambled.
Will someone here, oh please oh please,
Give this old gal a break?
Clean up the mess, your own plus some,
It would my whole day make!
You're busy, I know, I'm busy too,
Let's pull in this team together,
A half hour a day would do it I'd say
And keep me from getting MORE MADDER!

- Marion Serr

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?