<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 19, 2013

One reason why you should think before you tweet..... 

Came across this on one of the blogs I follow. While I've seen worse tweets from celebrities, it bummed me out because it came from a celebrity I actually like:

And here we are again. *sigh*

Some months ago, Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb were on their live TV talk show and were making fun of people using wheelchairs in airports to get to their gate and then walking onto the plane under their own power. The hosts implied these people were faking a disability so they could be the first ones to board and disembark. I admit I don't watch their show because I have always found Gifford and Kotb annoying, but their rudeness certainly didn't win me over.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?